Welcome to www.globalstudentfund.com owned and operated by Global Student Fund.
GSF is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here. Don’t worry, it’s not very complicated.
When using our Site, you must comply with all applicable laws, including federal, state, and local laws, the laws of your jurisdiction, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
You also agree not to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third-party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
In other words, just be respectful and use the Site for its intended purpose.
These terms and the other policies posted on globalstudentfund.com constitute the entire agreement between globalstudentfund.com and you, superseding any conflicting parts of any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Delaware/USA as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Delaware/USA without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against GSF must be resolved by a court located in Delaware/USA. If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for reporting policy violations and intellectual property infringements, any legal notices from you to us shall be served on GSF’s national registered agent. We will send notices to you via the email address that you provide, or by registered mail to the address you provide. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update these terms at any time, with updates taking effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site. No other amendment to these terms will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.